Technical Sheet for Tents
Know everyting about our structure tent models
High Peak Small tent
See our small self-supporting tents.
10' x 10' to 20' x 20' Combinable model to make all sizes.
The most compact in its class !
Width from 10' to 40'.
Our most popular model, according to general demand. Good resistance to wind and snow forces
The strongest in its class, excellent for harsh winters and strong winds.
Withstands winds of up to 140 km/h and strong enough to bear the weight of snow
Good fabric tension
Keder rails for sliding panels
Mutually compatible models
Versatile, standardized parts, different models can be assembled together and interchangeable legs and rafter
Optional double-walled roof for better insulation, anti-condensation, excellent for winter tents
Wheel-mounted slide walls glide on Keder rails
Attachments available everywhere
Square-edged rails allow for quick and cost-effective attachment thanks to a standard 1/2" bolt
- Canvas sliding system in a round profile rail (Keder)
- Wind resistance up to 140 km / h
- Versatile and standard parts
- Compatible with our other models
- Interchangeable legs and rafters
- Square rail allows quick and economical attachment with a standard half-inch bolt
- Double roof option for better insulation Anticondensation (excellent option for winter tents)
- Sliding of the walls by small rollers also for rail keder
- 6005-T5 Aluminum
- 44W and CHT100 1/4" white zinc plated steel
- X-shaped steel bracing cable – 7 strands covered with vinyl
Engineered just for you
Need a tent with unique dimensions? Contact us to discuss your project. Our design team can help you!
Want to discuss?
Want to discuss your project?
450, rue Saint-Paul
Repentigny, QC J5Z 0C8
100 Cambridge Street,
14th Floor, Boston, MA 02114, États-Unis