Technical Sheet for Tents
Know everyting about our structure tent models
High Peak Small tent
See our small self-supporting tents.
10' x 10' to 20' x 20' Combinable model to make all sizes.
The most compact in its class !
Width from 10' to 40'.
Our most popular model, according to general demand. Good resistance to wind and snow forces
The strongest in its class, excellent for harsh winters and strong winds.
Good fabric tension
Mutually compatible models
Attachments available everywhere
- Canvas sliding system in a round profile rail (Keder)
- Wind resistance up to 140 km / h
- Versatile and standard parts
- Compatible with our other models
- Interchangeable legs and rafters
- Square rail allows quick and economical attachment with a standard half-inch bolt
- Double roof option for better insulation Anticondensation (excellent option for winter tents)
- Sliding of the walls by small rollers also for rail keder
- 6005-T5 Aluminum
- 44W and CHT100 1/4" white zinc plated steel
- X-shaped steel bracing cable – 7 strands covered with vinyl
Want to discuss?
Want to discuss your project?
450, rue Saint-Paul
Repentigny, QC J5Z 0C8
100 Cambridge Street,
14th Floor, Boston, MA 02114, États-Unis